Thursday, June 28, 2012

"ME" Anaylsis- Portfolio



During this eight week class, I feel as I have grown a lot in my writing. I started off rough, but with hard work and help I made progress. With my first blog, I felt confident; however, once I received my feedback my confidence went out the door! With my feedback I saw I need for improvement in all areas. My Kafka blog shows the improvements I made in all of the areas of the writing guide. My Kafka blog drives me to step out of my comfort zone in my writing and push the limits.    
In Carlos and Kafka Analysis, I show little improvement. This blog demonstrates me mastering clarity and organization. Although I show development in other areas, other writings show more growth and demonstrate the progress. A Midsummer Night’s Dream-Remix and Re-Kafka Analysis are examples of great visuals. Not only does the two blogs serve for great visuals, A Midsummer Night’s Dream-Remix blog provides illustration on using sources that are reliable and correct citation while the Re-Kafka Analysis shows a great thesis.
As an overall performance, I feel A MidsummerNight’s Dream is my best blog. It has some grammatically errors but I think it was well written and showed my ability to incorporate outside sources to convey my thoughts. A Midsummer Night’s Dream, taken as a whole, show evidence of my growth as a writer. I still have to improve with grammar and being able to convey effectively a comparative analysis and with the knowledge and tools I gain from this class, I am confident I will master the areas where I am weak. Not only have I gain valuable information on MLA citation, how to search for reliable sources, and critiquing my own writing, I gain the privilege of meeting new people and building friendships. I enjoyed the class and I am happy to see my improvements. I came a long way from my first blog, Kafka, and I plan on continuing my development as a writer. I did it! You did it! We did it!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment